When you work with Argo Partners, you get the inspiration and guidance needed
to help your organization discover and fulfill its destiny. We serve as
your trusted sounding board to test ideas, offer feedback and help you make the
most of every opportunity you encounter. When you choose Argo Partners to
assist you on your journey, you’re making the right decision for yourself and
for your business.
- You find it difficult to move your organization toward long-range objectives
because fire fighting distracts the team from its goals.
- In meetings, your management team acts as though they are in agreement.
Afterwards they behave independently, displaying different understandings about
expected outcomes, or putting their own twists on the executive agenda.
- Your executive team doesn’t articulate your organization’s strategy and goals
in a way that compels the workforce.
- Messages to others are poorly received because your management team does
not anticipate or value different perspectives.
- You sense that there’s reluctance to voice, consider and explore differences
- Your leadership team lacks mutual accountability for the quality of plans
- Your organization must change but you know your executive team—and everyone
- In the midst of change initiatives members of your organization resist or
- Despite your efforts, members of the organization don’t feel empowered.